Donnerstag, 24. Juli 2014

Tv cast samsung

Upgrade your Samsung Smart TV and Blu-ray Player to watch webvideos, online movies, livestreams and live-tv shows directly on your biggest screen with the . Watch any web-video, online movie, livestream or live tv show on your Samsung Smart TV or Blu-ray Player (2010-20models). Passen Sie jeden Netzbildschirm, on-line-Film, livestream oder Live TV Erscheinen auf Ihrem Samsung. Die Samsung Smart View App ermöglicht das problemlose Anschauen von auf Ihrem Handy und PC gespeicherte Inhalten auf Ihrem Samsung Smart TV.


Please share a video to as many as possible and subscriibe to my channel طريقة توصيل تطبيق TV Cast بجهاز تلفاز ذكي tv cast.

Erfahren Sie alles über das tägliche App-Ranking, den Ranking-Verlauf, Bewertungen, Empfehlungen und Rezensionen von Top-Apps wie Video TV Cast for . Homebridge Samsung TV plugin to control things like channel, volume etc.

Miracast Video Adapter (Recommended); Samsung Smart TV with . Hi, just got my OP3T and noticed that the cast screen mirroring does not work on my Samsung smart TV. I also own a OPand in the beginning . I've been using my Nexus to screen cast to my Samsung TV as well as my Netgear Push2TV (PTV3000) unit hooked up to my AppRadio. I stream video from my mobile devices to Samsung Smart TV.


Video TV Cast for #Samsung Smart TV is finally available on Smart Hub. Streaming to TV without sideloading. Die Zattoo App gibt es auch auf deinem Samsung Smart-TV (Modelle ab 2012). If you have a Mac and a Samsung Smart TV, AirPlay mirroring to the TV would. Mac app that allows you to stream.


After paying $000+ for a Smart Samsung TV I now have to add Chromecast? The free app Castmill Player for Samsung TVs lets you use a Samsung Smart TV to show infotainment or ads in your store, barbershop, café or .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Популярные сообщения