Montag, 22. Dezember 2014

American gods trailer song

Lyrics: Deliver me (Deliver me) Deliver me (Deliver me) To the kingdom of my lord And he will. Lyrics: Hey girl, hey girl don't lie to me tell me where did you sleep last night In the pines, in the. This is the soundtrack of the American Gods' trailer.

It's a cover of Where Did you Sleep Last Night by. Stop what you're doing, mortals, because the new American Gods trailer is here. It looks great: bloody, dramatic and best of all, an absolute . In the American Gods trailer, there's a song that goes Deliver me (deliver me).

Since that is all too often a song title, who is the artist and is the full version of the . Has anyone found out who is the artist that sings in the trailer? I know the song is called In The Pines. The song was amazing, and fit prefect in. Soundtrack from the Starz TV show American Gods (Season 1). Listen to the Complete List of Songs; with Scene Descriptions, Music Samples.


All songs you've heard in American Gods, with scene descriptions, broken down by episode. Listen to the entire soundtrack with iTunes, Spotify or. Hier hast du den Song :) Danny Farrant and Paul Rawson - In the pines (American Gods).

Find all songs featured in American Gods, listed by episode with scene descriptions. Ask questions and download or stream the entire .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Популярные сообщения