Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2017

Adore you jasmine thompson

Vollständiger Original-Songtext: Come to me and I shall give you peace. Touch the rain and feel the summer .

Come to me and I shall give you peace. Touch the rain and feel the summer breeze. Lyrics to Adore song by Jasmine Thompson: Come to me and I shall give you peace Come to me lay down your head Touch the rain and feel the summ.

Lyrics to 'Adore' by Jasmine Thompson: I adored you Before I laid my eyes I laid my eyes on you L'amour toujours I just can't take my eyes can't take my eyes. Songtext für Adore von Jasmine Thompson. Come to me and I shall give you peace Come to me lay down your head Touch the rain and fee. Stream Jasmin Thompson - Adore (Systematic Remix) (Preview) by Systematic from desktop or your mobile device. Adore is a song recorded by English vocalist Jasmine Thompson for her third extended play.


By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Jasmine Thompson - Adore (música para ouvir e letra da música com legenda)! Adore (Acoustic) Come to me and I shall give you peace Come to me lay down your head Touch the rain and feel the summer breeze Say the things we've never . Videoklip, překlad a text písně Adore od Jasmine Thompson. I adored you before I laid my eyes I laid my eyes on you l'amour toujours I just can't take.


Jasmine Thompson 的歌曲「Adore」線上收聽及完整歌詞:Come to me and I shall give you peace Come to me lay down your head Touch the rain and feel the . Come to me and I shall give you peace Come to me lay down your head Touch the rain and feel the summer breeze Say the things we've never said I will keep . Jasmine Thompson - Adore - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk. I adored you before I laid my eyes I laid my eyes on you l'amour .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Популярные сообщения