Montag, 22. Mai 2017

Activision support chat

Code Support for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered. Where to redeem and how to get support for Call of Duty: Infinite . Bei Problemen mit Activision-Spielen können Sie den Support kontaktieren.

Die Service-Hotline und die wichtigsten weiteren Kontaktdaten . I've been looking around for a live chat support att activision for a while now but can't find it. On=MWits the same at the top and yes it doues have live chat, its jus the last ting to . Hello, ive been checking the online live chat support for months now and its always offline. Does anyone know when they are online or an. First , whomever fixed my combat record and prestige like I asked and it took over several weeks. The person also took me off all the . Is it anyone who has a link to live support chat at activision?


I went to Activision's support page and issued a ticket for support and was. Official page for Activision Support. The Activision Assist team is here to provide help on.


Randall P: Activision Support reporting for duty! Randall P: Thank you for contacting Activision Customer Support!

I need to contact the activision support chat, but it doesn't appear in my browser. I've tried Opera,Safari, chrome, IE and firefox) I only need to. I have been trying all day to get ahold of someone for support. Live person, but your chat is constantly offline.


I'm trying to contact Activision support chat about an issue with COD Points for COD IW, but it always shows offline. Firmenanschrift: Activision Deutschland GmbH. Technischer Support – alle Produktbereiche.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Популярные сообщения