Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2015

Mlp base mane 6

DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art. I love the drawings but the others besides flurry heart are older than flurry.

By, I think they are in 3rd grade in. Ships: Rainbow Dash x Soarin = Thunder Dash Rarity x Spike = Emerald Rose Fluttershy x Discord = Chaos. These are my mane six ponies from my MLP head cannon.


From left to right there's Layla, Edge, Waffle.

Another Mane base, requested by :iconErikatheCat: Anyone can use this, you don't have to ask. Base- Mane silhouettes by Lora-Does-Ponies on deviantART. Mlp Base - Mane by MayDeeDraws on DeviantArt. Link back i would love to see what you did 8. Featured By Owner Nov 1 20Hobbyist Filmographer.


Optional) When you're done using the base, post the link in the comments. Comments: 6; Downloads: 4(today). I hope u like it and this base by me and i hope u will use it and give me credit pliz MLP Mane Base.


MLP- Stallion Wet Mane ORIGINAL Base by Deja-Lu. How to use a base with small out line: In paint, there are square's for colors. Select the BASE outline color with the LEFT click!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Популярные сообщения