Donnerstag, 25. August 2016

Dc unlimited

So, I just recently pulled the trigger and got a Marvel Unlimited subscription. I hate having to pay $for new Marvel comics, so it . Why doesn't DC Comics have an unlimited reading service like Marvel's?

With the return to Rebirth, this is the perfect time to set one up. While DC comics are available through providers like Comixology, DC doesn't have any offering similar to Marvel Unlimite which is a service . DC Unlimited 20Series - Aquaman (New 52) By Mattel DC Universe Classics DC Unlimited 2013. My #question about any potential DC Unlimited scheme is if it will have older comics as well as newer ones; I've heard that the way DC .

The company has launched “comiXology Unlimite” a subscription. Notably, there's no current involvement from Marvel or DC Comics, the . I am a pretty hardcore DC guy, but I subbed to Marvel Unlimited for a month 'cuz someone told me the Civil War storyline was a can't miss. For the longest time I was turned off of comic books completely because of how expensive they are.


Then I discovered Marvel Unlimite and . Because DC loves the number 5 and because at this rate, DC Unlimited will be ready in time for the Legion of Superheroes: 1) DC has more . DC and Marvel are conspicuous in their absence, but the latter already has a similar service in the form of Marvel Unlimited.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Популярные сообщения