Montag, 24. Februar 2014

Fallout 4 home sweet home bug

Alright, so this may contain some spoilers, but I'm experiencing a bug for the quest Home Sweet Home from the Nuka-World DLC. Raider Settlement Defense Bugged - Home Sweet H.

Loving the DLC, but I'm stuck, I've reached the quest Home Sweet Home and I need to. Fallout was officially announced a year ago today. Hello all, So my modded or non modded saves for FOwill not let me progress the Quest: Home Sweet Home.

Shank, he says I have to capture a settlement in the commonwealth yet doesn't let me due to me not being able to capture any. So ive talked to Shank and ive set up a settlement to raid with my party or raiders. I chose the pack but I dont think it matters. But basically, I went to the settlement . The Home Sweet Home quest in Nuka world is Bugged straight to hell.


This bug doesn't appear to be affecting a lot of people but for those of us . Nuka World Home Sweet Home Settlers Won't LeaveBeiträge17. Nuka World Home Sweet home quest bug - Fallout 4.

Nuka World - Skip Home Sweet Home QuestBeiträge5. This quest has a bug, hope they can fix it in a patch. Home Sweet Home is a quest in the Fallout add-on Nuka-World.


This allows for unlocking settlements that are otherwise unavailable.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Популярные сообщения