Mittwoch, 20. September 2017

Bullet for my valentine don't need you

Don't Need You Songtext von Bullet for My Valentine mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte. Lyrics to Don't Need You song by Bullet For My Valentine: So now this ship is sinking I don't know what to do It's got me thinking that I don't need Don't nee. Die britischen Modern-Metaller von Bullet For My Valentine haben eine brandneue Single veröffentlich.

Seht das Video zu 'Don't Need You' . Don't Need You may refer to: Don't Need You, a 19song from the split album Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah by Bikini Kill; Don't Need You, a 20song by Bullet for My Valentine . Don't Need You, the new video from Welsh metallers BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE, can be seen below. The clip was filmed in a church by .

Bullet for My Valentine have released a new single, 'Don't Need You,' with a music video featuring some wedding turmoil. Since their inception in 200 Welsh quartet Bullet for My Valentine have been taking cues from '80s metal bands and the punk-infused metal of .

New track from Bullet For My Valentine on red translucent wax and logo etched b-side in format. This will be the only phsyical release of this song available . So now this ship is sinking, I don't know what to do. It's got me thinking that I don't nee don't need you.


Find a Bullet For My Valentine - Don't Need You first pressing or reissue. Complete your Bullet For My Valentine collection. Don't Need You by Bullet for My Valentine song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position. After, teasing fans last week, Welsh metal band Bullet For My Valentine unleashed the video for their new song “Don't Need You. Watch Don't Need You by Bullet For My Valentine online at vevo.


Discover the latest music videos by. Komplette Alben und Einzeltitel verfügbar - Amazon Music.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Популярные сообщения