Montag, 22. Februar 2016

Unbreak my heart

Un-Break My Heart Songtext von Toni Braxton mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte. Die deutsche Übersetzung von Un-Break My Heart und andere Toni Braxton Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte. Un-Break My Heart is the second single performed by American recording artist Toni Braxton, from her second studio album, Secrets (1996).

Lyrics to Un-break My Heart song by Toni Braxton: Don't leave me in all this pain Don't leave me out in the rain Come back and bring back my smile. Toni Braxton - Unbreak My Heart (música para ouvir e letra da música com legenda)! Toni Braxton: Unbreak My Heart chronicles the untold measures the wildly talented artist took to make herself and her family whole again, becoming a global . Souldiva Toni Braxton mit Un-Break my Heart ein Riesenhit.

Die Ballade war Wochen lang Nummer in Amerika.

Un-Break My Heart by Toni Braxton song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position. It was on one cursed day in the year 19that Toni's boyfrien the handsome male model Tyson Beckfor was unjustly slain in a hit-and-run . Paroles et traduction de Un-Break My Heart. Un-Break My Heart (Répare Mon Coeur). Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags!


Search, discover and share your favorite Unbreak My Heart GIFs. The pointblank outpouring of the feminine soul - in a state of anguish mourning - receives its full measure in this exceptional classic Un-break My Heart; sung . Toni Braxton's “Un-Break My Heart” was a career-defining song for the RB artist in 19— going platinum, winning a Grammy Award and . In this heartfelt memoir, six-time Grammy Award-winning . People who say karaoke is art are both precious and wrong. It involves turning art into a very fun and loud game.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Популярные сообщения