Dienstag, 24. Mai 2016

Cfg lock

Cfg lock

Es nennt sich CFG Lock und ist, wie gesagt, deaktiviert. Was aus meiner Sicht nicht viel zu Sagen hat, denn merkwürdigerweise war bei . Showed up in the msi Bios after I updated. So I was about to install Yosemite on my new SSD and one the the setting it says to disable is CFG lock.


Cfg lock

El Capitan on GA-Z170X-UDSuccessBeiträge18. Mai 2016install problems ga-z97-d3h i7-4790k panic cpu 0. März 2015Asrock ZProFAILURE - kernel panicBeiträge1. I was wondering if you could help me understand something: I've been trying to read up on Hackintoshes since I'm curious. I am not certain that your BIOS will have those settings, but you can check see if their is a Vertualization setting.


I have it in my UEFI BIOS for HP . I have a new setting in my bios in the cpu power management menu. All, I have been searching to see if there was a way to disable the CFG lock on the Asus MIVE. I have seen some posts for BIOS descriptions . CFG Lock Leave Locked unless a very specific Windows program you req is needed to change C States.


Cfg lock

I also saw this CFG lock, what is this, its disabled by default? Locks cuurent c state until the next reset occurred. If you modded the BIOS, just turn off the CFG Lock. Is there a setting in the Bios after you mod the bios to turn CFG off?


I do see that the CFG Lock bit is set. Is there some way to clear that bit and reconfigure C-States after the BIOS? Weiter zu Other uses for the mozilla.


In addition to locking preferences and disallowing changes with lockPref(); lines, you can use the mozilla.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Популярные сообщения