Donnerstag, 19. Mai 2016

Through the dark one direction

Through the Dark Songtext von One Direction mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte. Lyrics to Through The Dark song by One Direction: You tell me that you're sad and lost your way You tell me that your tears are here to stay But I kno. Through The Dark is a song by One Direction from their album, Midnight Memories.

Lyrics to 'Through The Dark' by One Direction: We will find a way through the dark.

Through The Dark by One Direction song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position. One Direction - Through The Dark (música para ouvir e letra da música com legenda)! You tell me that your tears are here to stay. Songtekst van One Direction met Through the Dark kan je hier vinden op Songteksten.


Can you name the lyrics to One Direction's 'Through The Dark'? Test your knowledge on this music quiz to see how you do and compare your score to others. Through the Dark - One Direction - free chords and lyrics. Learn this song on Jellynote with our interactive sheet music and tabs.


We will find a way through the dark. I wish that I could take you to the start. I'd never let you fall and break your heart.


And if you want to cry or fall apart, I'd be . Through The Dark (One Direction Vampire Story). ChrizelMe By HelloItsMunchckin Ongoing - Updated May 0 2015.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Популярные сообщения