Freitag, 16. März 2018

Fallout 4 entführung bei sanctuary hills bug

So basically, I somehow auto-failed this quest (maybe I waited too long) and it then instructed me to talk to that schmuck, Preston. At a certain point in the game you have to rescue a settler from the federal ration stockpile. The quest is called Kidnapping at Sanctuary Hills.

A place for any and all discussion about Fallout 4. Rumors, leaks, announcements, fan art, and everything in between are . Hey guys, JoeDoesTF here, and I have a problem with my game. I spawned in a enemy Synth NPC in.

Fallout DLC bitte ohne Vertibird die nix machen und ständig Down gehen und. Mein Aufbereitetes Wasser geht in Sanctuary einfach weg. In survival Sanctuary Hills bug - Fallout Technical Support. Hallo Ich spiele jetzt seid einiger Zeit Fallout und habe auch unheimlich spaß dran.


Sanctuary Hills verloren habe bzw. Quests ewig vor Dir herschieben mit Ausnahme der Entführungen. When I spoke with Garvey after clearing raiders at Hangman's Alley and a new quest Kidnapping at Sanctuary Hills appeared there was no . For Fallout on the PlayStation a GameFAQs message board topic titled What the hell do I do?


Kidnapping at Sanctuary Hills Spoilers).

Sprecht mit einem der Siedler – einer von ihnen ist entführt worden. Es gibt zwei Möglichkeiten, diese Quest abzuschließen: Ihr könnt das .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Популярные сообщения