Dienstag, 13. März 2018

Fallout 4 nuka world home sweet home bug

Alright, so this may contain some spoilers, but I'm experiencing a bug for the quest Home Sweet Home from the Nuka-World DLC. Hochgeladen von Overkillfixed the problem for me it was the quest mod welcome to good neighbor but as kyle said in the comments.

I am unable to take over the 3rd settlement for the Home Sweet Home quest in Nuka World. So ive talked to Shank and ive set up a settlement to raid with my party or raiders. I chose the pack but I dont think it matters. But basically, I went to the settlement .

Loving the DLC, but I'm stuck, I've reached the quest Home Sweet. Fallout was officially announced a year ago today. So I'm doing the Nuka World quests, and everything has been fine, and I'm at the part. A place for any and all discussion about Fallout 4. The Home Sweet Home quest in Nuka world is Bugged straight to hell. This bug doesn't appear to be affecting a lot of people but for those of us . Nuka World Home Sweet Home Settlers Won't LeaveBeiträge17.


Nuka World Home Sweet home quest bug - Fallout 4. Nuka World - Skip Home Sweet Home QuestBeiträge5.

This Achievement is earned with Downloadable Content 'Nuka-World'. Home Sweet Home is a quest in the Fallout add-on Nuka-World. This allows for unlocking settlements that are otherwise unavailable.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Популярные сообщения